Our theater has a long-standing history of being the premier location for live performances, and now we offer that same quality of service to event planners.
Whether you are planning a corporate meeting, a wedding, or a birthday party, our facilities provide the perfect setting for any occasion. With six unique spaces available for rent, we offer a variety of options to suit your needs. Our staff is dedicated to making your event a success!
- Historic locations
- Unique spaces
- Customize the space to fit your events’ needs
Rental Hourly Rates
- All events that occur after 4 PM or on weekends are required to have a four consecutive hour minimum.
- All events that occur Monday – Friday between 8 AM and 4 PM are required to have a two-consecutive-hour minimum.
- Additional equipment or labor costs are not included in these rates.
- Any space can be set up for the event for an additional $75 charge minimum.
- Pricing includes tables and chairs on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- All event decorating and set up must adhere to the Market House Theatre Rental Guidelines sent out with all contracts.
- The use of a Market House Theatre staffed bar is $160 plus $15 per hour after four hours (only available in the Market House Theatre Stage and Studio 200).