As a non-profit community theatre, we rely on the passion and commitment of our staff to bring high-quality productions & educational experiences to our audiences.
We are proud to have a staff who work together to support the ongoing mission of our organization. Our team members are dedicated to creating a welcoming and inclusive environment for all, and to providing exceptional experiences to our patrons and volunteers. If you are looking to join a team of talented and passionate individuals who are making a difference in the community, then we invite you to explore our career opportunities.
As a Theatre Technician with Market House Theatre, you will be responsible for the setup, maintenance and troubleshooting of our equipment for plays, musicals, and live events. This includes but is not limited to:
- Operation of our sound equipment and stage lighting equipment
- Being able to Mix live microphones and recorded sound in a live performance.
- Some stage carpentry for scenery and repair.
- Ability to troubleshoot problems on site as needed.
- Set up tables, chairs, risers and event spaces.
Qualifications: A minimum of 2 years’ experience in theatre or entertainment venues.
Salary: $17.00 to $19.00 per hour depending on experience level.
Schedule: Primarily nights and weekends
READY TO APPLY?
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.